Terms and conditions
The following document outlines the terms of our PMA. Every new member is required to sign this Membership Agreement before joining. If you are interested in becoming a member of The 4 Cornered Table, please email email@example.com or message us through the Contact form on our website.
THE 4 CORNERED TABLE - A Private Ministerial Association
By joining THE 4 CORNERED TABLE Association, a Private Membership Association and/or any website or social media group started by, created by, maintained, or organized by the Association, I agree to the terms and conditions of THE 4 CORNERED TABLE Association, a Private Membership Association, Agreement as follows.
- This Association of members declares that our objective is to provide the Private Membership Association founders and all Private Membership Association members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private busyness and convenient exchange with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all activities in the Private Domain and utilizing all the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), The Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (VCLT). All protecting our freedoms and rights to deal in private and to provide a platform for members to instigate busyness and exchange in the private domain under these protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Canadian Bill of Rights and fortified by the international Covenants and Treaties committed to by the Corporation of Canada and acknowledged by The Constitution of the UNITED STATES, as well as any previous and current protections guaranteed by the Duty to Accommodate and the Laws protecting Religious rights and freedoms in Canada, Criminal Code 423, 176 & 180.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), The Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (VCLT), the Bill of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
Additionally linking the Constitution of the United States of America via The United States-Canada Income Tax Treaty, the various constitutions of the several states of the union for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Bills, Covenants, Treaties and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our Creator, our almighty God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Bills, Covenants, Treaties and Statutes.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” and “right of self-determination” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), the Bill of Rights of Canada, as well as the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the Private Domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
- We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private busyness activity.
- The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct all convenient exchange between members for mutual benefit in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution, Bill and Covenants remaining fully intact.
- The Association will recognize any natural man or woman (irrespective of race, colour, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said individual has not been sanctioned, excised, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
- Membership to this Association, "THE 4 CORNERED TABLE Association", and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
- I understand that, since The Association is protected by the Canadian Bill of Rights (a, c & e) the International Covenant (ICCPR) Articles 1, 4, 6, 7, 8.2,11,18,19,21,23, 27, First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and Provincial/Territorial Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff people. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
- I agree to join THE 4 CORNERED TABLE Association, a private membership association under original common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life.
(A) For purposes of this PMA I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private living member.
My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, Provincial/Territorial, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
- I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, Provincial/Territorial or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services in the Public Domain, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behaviour towards any other member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "THE 4 CORNERED TABLE Association". I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Association's websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.